Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Space Hulk Deathwing (PS4) – I recently got a hold of this game for review and I have very mixed feelings about it… It’s essentially Doom but if it ran on a toaster.
- Doctor Dekker (PS4) – Another game I’m reviewing which is quite interesting that’s all I’ll say until my review.
- Persona 5 (PS4) – Still loving every moment of my escapades with the Phantom Thieves!
- Ultra Street Fighter II (Switch) – Working on my skills while anticipating the upcoming SF collection.
- Resident Evil 5 (XB1) – Replaying it just ’cause it’s fun.
- Saints Row 2 (XB1) – Driving around Stillwater is pure bliss.
- Rocket League (PS4) – Sarah bullied me into playing this over the weekend; a game that I’d seen a lot of but never actually played. The premise seems ridiculous but it’s just so much fun, stupid and chaotic sure, but fun.
- Titanfall 2 (PS4) – A spell away from Titanfall 2 wasn’t a good idea, everyone’s reactions are so much quicker than mine, I… I got crushed by a titan… three times.
- Far Cry 5 (XB1) – Going through it a second time for a couple of reasons, this first is some fun video stuff that I’m working on and the second is to actually explore the side quests this time around.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) – Finally getting around to playing this. Considering how much I loved the previous Tomb Raider, it’s high time I removed this one from my backlog.
- Rocket League (PS4) – I play this for amusement rather than because I’m any good at it. Either way, it’s hilarious!
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Because when am I not playing World of Warcraft?