During the E3 Showcase 2018 earlier today, Square Enix Ltd., announced details for special editions of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, the latest title for one of the most revered role-playing game franchises of all time.
Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age – Edition of Lost Time
Available in limited quantities from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store and select retailers*, the “Edition of Lost Time” contains a variety of treasures to complement the adventure, including:
- The “Edition of Light” version of the game for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
- The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A collectible Steelbook® case
- Bonus Digital content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 further Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.
*Available in select territories only
Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age – Edition of Light
The physical Day One “Edition of Light” is available to pre-order now from select retailers for the PlayStation®4 system, and comes with a reversible cover featuring artwork from Akira Toriyama. Additionally, players who pre-order via the PlayStation Store will receive “The Legend Reborn” Theme along with in-game DLC items. Fans who pre-purchase from Steam will receive an exclusive PC Wallpaper Set and in-game DLC items.
Finally, in the brand-new story-focused trailer sheds light on the main hero and the challenges he must overcome with the help of his loyal companions. The trailer ends with the reveal of new key art, created specifically for the Western release.