Lego Marvel Super Heroes get to have a bite of the Apple!
Feral Interactive has announced that Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, the brick-based adventure set in the Marvel Universe, will be released for MacOS on August 2, 2018. Previously released for Windows and console, now is the time for Mac users to get in on the action.
Play as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Green Goblin and dozens of other Marvel Super Heroes and Villains in this cosmic battle across the time-tossed city of Chronopolis!
To play on Mac the following system requirements are needed:
– OS: macOS 10.13.5
– Processor: 1.8Ghz Intel Core i3
– Memory: 8GB
– Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650M, 2GB AMD Radeon M290, Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better
– Storage: 25 GB available space
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 is supported on all of the following Macs:
– All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
– All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
– All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
– All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
– All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
– All 27” iMac Pros released since Late 2017
– All Mac Pros released since Late 2013