Someone remembered we like collector’s editions!
Capcom have announced today that the remake of Resident Evil 2 will get a physical collector’s edition, as well as a physical standard edition, upon release next year.
As well as the merchandise, it’ll also come in a steelbook case, a Deluxe DLC pack, and in iconic Item Box packaging. The collector’s edition includes:
- Steelbook Case (Includes Resident Evil 2 full game)
- 12” Leon Kennedy Figurine
- Limited Edition R.P.D. Keys
- Collector’s Item Box
- Artbook & Soundtrack CD
- ‘Made in Heaven’ Pin Badge
- Deluxe DLC Pack Card
- ‘Original Version’ Soundtrack
- Leon Kennedy Costumes: Arklay Sheriff and Noir
- Claire Redfield Costumes: Military, Noir and Elza Walker
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Albert Model
No word on pricing yet, though – you’ll have to check retailers individually. If you preorder any physical edition of the game from participating retailers, you’ll get these two as DLC: Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Chris Model and Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Jill Model.
Resident Evil 2 will be available from January 25, 2019 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.