What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) – Doing my dailies still!
- Dragon Quest XI (PS4) – Managed to snag an early copy from an online store, I’ve only played about an hour due to reviewing other games but I love what I’ve played so far and it’s stunningly beautiful.
- The Evil Within 2 (XB1) – I can’t stop playing. Help.
- Halo Master Chief Collection (XB1) – After a few weeks away, need to finish Halo 4 despite it’s borked/fucked save system.
- The Messenger (Switch) – Look for my review soon. This scratches the old school itch.
- The Sims 3 (PC) – I’m playing a Differences in the Family Tree challenge for The Sims 3, and the theme for Generation 3 is travel, so I moved Mio and co to Sunset Tides, which is basically Sim Hawaii, and set about making a house with tons of warm colours and sculpting it into somewhere you’d actually want to live. It’s legit about ten to twelve hours of work and I’m so pleased with it (if my computer doesn’t melt in protest).
- World of Warcraft (PC) – My mage is ready to start raiding! Looking forward to the first look at Uldir tonight. I’ve also managed to level my priest up to 120, so been busy gearing her up too!
Divinity Original Sin 2 (PS4) – Yes, this is still happening. I’m now just spending sometime on the lovely yet bleak Nameless Isle, wish me luck!
Two Point Hospital (PC) – Turns out I missed my calling as a hospital administrator, who knew? Anyway, if you’re suffering from a case of light bulb head or… bogwarts, hit me up! Or if you’re suffering from a case of “I need to know what this game is about” keep an eye out for our review on Friday.
Fear the Wolves (PC) – It’s still a game that’s in eraly access but the battle royale from Vostock has some really interesting ideas. I’m not sure what those ideas are because I’m constantly running through the wood, sobbing, and yelling “please don’t kill me” to anyone that’ll listen… relaxing.