Bandai Namco has released a handful of new information about their cross franchise fighter Jump Force. First off, the roster will include 8 more characters; featuring Yusuke and Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kirua and Kurapika more from Hunter X Hunter. Also expect an additional four characters designed by legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama.
Another new gameplay information was unveiled in the shape of a new level based on the Himeji Castle; one of the most famous Japanese landmarks.
And of course, nowadays fighting games seemingly can’t release without a Season pas and Jump Force is no different! The Season pass wil be included in the game’s Collector’s Edition which includes the following:
- The game (duh!)
- Season Pass, which includes 9 additional characters (will also be available to purchase separately)
- 30cm exclusive Diorama of Naruto, Luffy and Goku
- Jump Force Steel Book
- 3 Art Boards (28x28cm)
And finally, the publisher announced a closed beta which will take place betweek October 12 and 14 on PS4 and Xbox One. Here is the beta schedule:
- CBT session #1: October 12th: 14:00 – 16:00PM BST
- CBT session #2: October 13th: 05:00 – 07:00AM BST
- CBT session #3: October 13th: 18:00 – 20:00PM BST
- CBT session #4: October 14th: 05:00 – 07:00AM BST