Who’s the odds-on favourite for your team?
With FIFA 19 being released, Ultimate Teams are being constructed around the UK, in a bid to secure victory over rival Fifa 19 players. Bookmakers bwin have put together an analysis which reveals the best possible teams that managers will be able to create on this year’s FIFA, as well as this season’s bargain buys.
The analysis provides details on every league’s best 11; this year’s strongest Ultimate Team; which league has the most strength in depth to choose from; and this year’s overpowered players.
The Ultimate Team:
After Ronaldo’s move to Serie A, FUT fanatics will be happy to hear that they can still achieve a 100 Chemistry team with both Messi and Ronaldo in their side, this is the best possible FUT this season:
- Best possible 11: De Gea, Alonso, Vertonghen, Otamendi, Walker, Kante, Pogba, De Bruyne, Hazard, Salah, Kane.
- Overpowered 8: Kepa, Robertson, Ake, Pereira, Anderson, Gueye, Deulofeu, Zaha.
- The Premier League has the most strength in depth on FIFA 19 – With 347 gold players in total, including 137 rare players, England is comfortably home to the most top players.
- The Premier League dominates midfield quality across Europe, with Salah, De Bruyne and Kante top-rated – With 25 midfielders rated 84+, the Premier League has a stronger midfield than any other league, followed by La Liga (16).
- Premier League dominates goalkeeper quality across Europe, with De Gea the top rated – 17 goalkeepers are rated 80+, with La Liga following on 13 goalkeepers rated over 80. Both leagues have six goalkeepers rated 84+.
- Best possible 11: Courtois, Marcelo, Ramos, Godin, Carvajal, Busquets, Modric, Isco, Coutinho, Bale, Messi.
- Overpowered 8: Adan, Gaya, Nacho, Semedo, Junior, Partey, Martins, Muriel.
- La Liga boasts the most elite talent on FIFA 19 – Despite having less gold players (322), including less rare players (118), La Liga has the most 90+ rated players (8).
- La Liga 90+ stars outnumber the rest of Europe combined – England (3), Germany (2), Italy (1) and France (1) have a combined total of seven 90+ players.
- La Liga dominates full backs quality across Europe, with Marcelo top-rated – La Liga has five fullbacks rated 84+, more than the rest of Europe combined!
- La Liga dominates striker quality across Europe, with Messi top-rated – La Liga has 23 strikers rated 80+, followed by Premier League and Serie A which has 14 each.
- Best possible 11: Handanovic, Sandrom, Chiellini, Koulibaly, Florenzi, Matuidi, Napoli, Dybala, Insigne, Cuadrado, Ronaldo.
- Overpowered 8: Donnarumma, Dalbert, Jesus, Cancelo, Perotti, Allan, Verdi, Caputo.
- Serie A breaks 250 gold player mark – Seria A has 263 gold players, with just 95 rare players.
- Serie A dominates central defender quality across Europe – With ten central defenders with a ranking of 84+, Ronaldo is now facing a meaner defence than in any other league.
- Best possible 11: Neuer, Alaba, Hummels, Boateng, Kimmich, Martinez, Thiago, Rodriguez, Reus, Robben, Lewandowski.
- Overpowered 8: Fahrmann, Roussillon, Akanji, Brosinski, Coman, Gbamin, Bellarabi, Werner.
- Bundesliga breaks 250 gold player mark – Bundesliga has 184 gold players, with just 67 rare players.
- Bundesliga has the fewest elite goalkeepers – just 2 goalkeepers are rated 84+, including Neuer.
- Best possible 11: Buffon, Kurzawa, Silva, Marquinhos, Meunier, Gustavo, Verratti, Fekir, Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani.
- Overpowered 8: Mandanda, Konan, Kimpembe, Rafael, Limbombe, Rabiot, Saint-Maximin, Depay.
- There are slim pickings outside of PSG in Ligue 1 – Ligue 1 has just 178 gold players, including only 37 rare players.
- Neymar has very little competition to impress against – Neymar is the only left midfielder/winger rated 80+ in the entire league, with just three fullbacks rated 80+.
If you would like to have a gander at the bwin research into the FUT teams, then check out this link.