Square Enix today announced that the brand-new survival action shooter Left Alive, is releasing for the PlayStation 4 and Steam on March 5th.
Created by veteran game developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa from Kojima Productions (character designer, Metal Gear
series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Xenoblade Chronicles X), Left Alive tells a dark and gritty story of survival from the perspective of three different protagonists as they struggle to escape the war-torn city.
Players who purchase the physical Day One Edition of the game will receive the bonus ‘Survival Pack’ DLC, which includes plenty of useful items to help players survive, such as the Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor, Recovery Pack, Klyuch Weapon, and Grenade Pack.
For the ultimate collector, the limited Mech Edition bundle is available for pre-order exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store for $159.99, and includes:
- The Day One Edition of the game which includes the full game, and the Day One ‘Survival Pack’ DLC
- Volk Action Figure – specially designed by Takayuki Yanase, which features interchangeable accessories, weapons and hands
- Hardback Art Collection – 80-page artbook
- Exclusive Steelbook Case – featuring mech designs from creators Yoji Shinkawa and Takayuki Yanase
- Collector’s Box
Digital pre-orders are also now available through the PlayStation Store and Steam Store for $59.99, which includes the base game, bonus DLC, including Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor and Recovery Pack as well as the following exclusive items:
- PlayStation: PlayStation 4 system Static Theme, Slava Weapon and Material Pack (now available for pre-order)
- Steam: Wallpaper Set, Soundtrack Sampler and Padub Weapon (available to pre-purchase from 9:00 AM Pacific today)