What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4) – This story just doesn’t end and I goddamn love it! I’m sitting at 75 hours now with an average party level of 50. I started my new job at the wrong time… I just want to play Dragon Quest.
- Persona 5 (PS4) – This game is starting to feel like a chore….
- Persona 4 Golden (Vita) – Still working to have all my characters at level 99… also an enjoyable “palate cleanser” after a few hours of Persona 5.
- Shadow Warrior (XB1) – This game is definitely 15 chapters too long.
- Sims 3 (PC) – there’s a bit of a story behind this – basically, from right to left, is Liu, Jade (Mio’s daughter), and Wang (yes, you’re allowed to laugh). Because the theme of gen three was travel, Mio’s had a lot of various boyfriends, including an alien :stuck_out_tongue: So Jade is her smol alien daughter who looks nothing like her mother and has very pointy features.
Years later down the line, Mio married Jiang, and he happened to be a townie who was A. already married, and B. had children already, and so of course I broken them up and married Mio, but felt SO BAD, I couldn’t leave the two children. And then I found out Wang had no shoes when I added him into the family, on his default outfit. He was totally barefoot. So I rationalised their mother was a terrible one anyway, and -stole- adopted them. The end.
- Diablo (PC) – Pretty much completely geared my wizard now so just running around trying to beat Greater Rifts and get some Ancient gear upgrades.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – Decided to continue with my NG+. <3
- Silent Hill (PS1) – I think it’s been at least ten years since I last played this. It’s my favourite in the series and I’m surprised at how much I remember (well, not really – I did play this game to death at one point).