What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Timespinner (PS4 & PC) – I got Timespinner for review, in fact it should be available now. I loved it so much I bought it on PS4 with the intention to platinum it at some point.
- Friday the 13th (PS4) – Recently released on PlayStation Plus as part of the free games of the month, me and a couple of friends decided to check it out and it was some of the most fun I’ve had with online multiplayer.
- Persona 5 (PS4) – Still not done with this shitshow. Morgana is definitely the worst fictional character since Jar Jar.
- NHL 18 (XB1) – Around this time the year, I always enjoy hockey games for some reason.
- Evil Within 2 (XB1) – Replaying it. Again. Because why not.
- Final Fantasy 15 (PS4) – Finally getting around to this and all I can think about is how much your friends get in the way when you’re trying to walk anywhere. Also, Prompto is the worst – is that the universal consensus?
- Slay the Spire (PC) – This game has just released on Steam as Early Access. I picked it up on a whim and can’t seem to stop playing! Super addictive!
- Bloodborne (PS4) – Still obssessing over lore and looking at every little detail. Also started to farm the materials I need to make specific root chalices.
- Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) – Well, it’s about time I played this. Though not sure if it’s such a good idea while I’m still messing around on Bloodborne. In comparison, Dark Souls feels slow and clunky.
- Silent Hill (PS1) – Continuing the playthrough I started the other week. Just make it through the hospital but somehow forgot to pick up the map at the start!