What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) – Roaming the Wild West! It’s pretty fun just aimlessly wondering around the endless horizons meeting random strangers along the way.
- Persona 5 (PS4) – At 70 hrs and counting, THE END IS NEAR! Thank fucking God. The only redeeming quality I found in this game was the addictiveness to collecting and fusioning demons.
- NHL 18 (XB1) – A few games here and there to break the tediousness of Persona 5.
- The Shapeshifting Detective (XB1) – Working on a review of this intriguing title.
- Call of Cthulhu (PS4) – My review of this is already live but, in essence, I was hoping for a lot more from the game. That said, I’m hoping I can get my first non-Telltale game platinum with it!
- Bloodborne (PS4) – Got my first ever Playstation Platinum Trophy by completing the Bloodborne main game. I’m not really into trophies, so this was a surprise to myself how much I enjoyed playing this game.
- Battlefield 1 (PS4) – With the season pass going for free this week, I jumped back into BF1 to play some of the DLC maps. Battlefield is still my favourite shooter.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4) – Grinding out a few levels here and there on Multiplayer as well as progressing with my Zombies. Need to do more Blackout, but hate playing with rando’s!
- Elder Scrolls Online (PC) – I’ve not been in Tamriel for many years – not since the game launched, but with the negative state of World of Warcraft at the moment, I needed something to sate my MMO cravings. It looks better than I remember and to be quite honest, I’m having a LOT of fun.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – Making more headway with my NG+.
- Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) – Haven’t done as much as I’d have liked on this, this week. Mainly because I keep wanting to play Bloodborne which feels so much more comfy.
- Slay the Spire (PC) – Still playing this. Still enjoying it – mostly.