On your bike!
Milestone has revealed the 30 tracks that will be available – including five in the UK – at the launch of Ride 3, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 30.
Ride 3 has already shown us over 230 motorcycles and now they’ve revealed the 30 tracks that we’ll be able to race them on. The five UK-based tracks are Airport, Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park, Donington Park, and Oulton Park, while others include Daytona International Speedway (US), Garda Lake (Italy), and Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours (France). You can find a full list of the tracks on the Ride 3 website.
You can check out the track categories available at launch below:
- GP – cutting edge speed on iconic circuit such as Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza, Donington Park Circuit, Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours, Nürburgring and many others.
- COUNTRY – to race immersed in some of the most beautiful panoramas all over the world, on the most favorite bikers’ roads such as Garda Lake and Tenerife.
- CITY CIRCUIT – one of the hardest challenges, a night race on the streets of Macau.
- SUPERMOTARD – to drift properly you need to race on tracks that allow to make the most from that type of bike, such as Autodromo di Franciacorta e Pista South Milano – Ottobiano, where you can race off-road as well, and Castelletto Circuit.
- ROAD RACING – city streets on some occasions become circuits for high speed race bikes, such as Ulster GP, Southern 100, Imatra and many others.
- DRAG RACE – high horsepower, a long straight road and one goal, to be the fastest. Have you ever heard about Route 66 or Salt Flats?
Ride 3 has moved to Unreal Engine so you can expect to see some improvements in vehicle handling and the overall look of the game. Players will be able to choose their preferred bike category in the revamped Career mode and a vast amount of customisation options will be available.
Ride 3 is set for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 30.