What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4) – It’s been amazing to replay these classics again~. I want to have a review written by the end of the week.
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD (PS4) – Replaying the Kingdom Hearts series in preparation of Kingdom Hearts 3 and something else that’s in the works.
- Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne (PS2/3) – My all time favorite RPG. Since my fat PS3 died (thank you Sony), I’ve been meaning to re-do it. Even grinding is fun in this game!
- SSX 3 (XB1) – I can’t snow in real life, so this is the next best thing. Besides, it’s still one of the best games out there.
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection (Switch) – Perfect game to play in bed before sleeping and just waking up!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (XB1 – I… I finished it. But I didn’t get to explore because I was so wrapped up in the story so now I’m playing through an old save and just taking it easy – I even went fishing!
- Hitman 2 (XB1) – I managed to get full Mastery in Whittleton Creek and now working through Miami, I also need to fit in some time to murder Sean Bean.
- Farming Simulator (PS4) – This really surprised me. I picked it up for review and haven’t been able to put it down since!
- Final Fantasy 13 (XB1) – With this joining the backwards compatibility catalogue, it seemed like an excellent time to replay it. I’d forgotten how pretty this game is.