More details on Patch 4.5 arriving Friday.
Final Fantasy 14 is getting into the holiday spirit with the return of the annual festival, the Starlight Celebration. The event has already kicked off and players will have until December 31 to take part in the event and earn some holiday-themed rewards.
Apparently, an Ishgardian choral performance is in dire need of singers to help them out and is hoping that players will step up to lend them
- Choir Costume – a hat, robe and shoes will all be awarded for completing the quest.
- Silver Starlight Sentinel – decorate your home with this noble conifer.
- Starlight Donuts – festive tabletop
treats,because nothing says celebration like a food coma.
- Evercold Starlight Snowman – a frozen friend that won’t melt away to decorate your home with.
- Opened Twinkleboxes – The detritus of many happy Starlight Celebration surprises.
- Starlight, Starbright Orchestrion Roll – to help you feel festive all the year round.
As well as the Starlight Celebration, fans will be treated to new details on Patch 4.5: Requiem for Heroes at the end of the week. The latest instalment of Letter from the Producer LIVE is set to take place on Friday (December 21) at
Patch 4.5: Requiem for Heroes will arrive in two parts, with the first being released at the end of January. Part 1 will introduce the new Blue Mage job as well as a new dungeon, The Ghimlyt Dark. You can check out more details over on the official website.
Final Fantasy 14 is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.