What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS4): Replaying through the old games before Kingdom Hearts 3 drops at the end of the month.
- South Park Stick of Truth (PS4): After I finished my first playthrough on the PS4, I had the idea of Platinum’ing it. So 3/4 into my 2nd playthrough and I realized I completely missed a trophy, so I’m just cleaning some trophies that I can get, but as much as I love this game, not sure I’ll do a 3rd run.
- Turbo Horizon Chase (XB1): This addictive little racer ended up being one of my
favoritegames of the year. Such a great homage to classic racers such as Rad Racer and Top Gear.
- Persona 3 Portable (PSP): Taking a break from SMT3 Nocturne, I dove back into this little gem. Nearing the end, I’m enjoying every minute before the final battle.
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (PS4): I honestly have no idea how I finished this when I was younger. It’s one of the spammiest games I think I’ve ever played.
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (PS4): So, so much better than the first game. Everything is so much smoother, from story to combat, the second outing is just brilliant and has reminded me why I used to live the Kingdom Hearts series so much.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4): That Blackout is pretty good, isn’t it? I haven’t had a chance to try out Zombies or regular multiplayer yet thanks to the astounding file size so just spending most of my time trying to get a grip on the battle royale mode.
- Ashen (XB1): This is free on Xbox Games Pass at the moment and if you’re a fan of Souls games, you should probably consider giving this a shot. The bosses aren’t particularly exciting but the combat is smooth. It’s a fun little game – especially if you use the co-op feature and play through with a friend.
- SSX 3 (XB1): I saw this on the Store for less than £4 and couldn’t resist. The nostalgia! I absolutely adored this game and (surprisingly) it’s aged pretty well.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Decided to level up an alliance hunter. Because, why not?