FIFA 19 is back at number one.
Ah, the first chart of 2019. While most of us might like to think that the new year will bring about change, that doesn’t seem to be the case for the UK gaming chart. FIFA 19 has managed to manoeuver its way back to number one – swapping places with Red Dead Redemption 2 – but with no new entries this week, there’s no other movement to report in the top six.
Elsewhere, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey moves back into the top ten from number 11 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild moves up four places, breaking back into the top 20.
This week’s top 20 chart in full:
- (2) FIFA 19
- (1) Red Dead Redemption 2
- (-) Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- (-) Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- (-) Battlefield 5
- (-) Forza Horizon 4
- (8) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- (9) Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
- (7) Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- (11) Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- (10) Marvel’s Spider-Man
- (16) Super Mario Party
- (-) Just Cause 4
- (12) Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle
- (14) Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- (17) Grand Theft Auto 5
- (15) Fallout 76
- (22) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- (18) WWE 2K19
- (-) Lego DC Super-Villains
Numbers in brackets () denote last week’s chart position: (*) New entry, (-) No change.