What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Sleeping Dogs (PS3): Yeah so I finished this game on Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS4. So it was only a matter of time before I played the PS3 version.
- Horizon Chase Turbo (XB1): It’s always one more race… Y’all sleeping on this gem.
- Hunter’s Legacy Purrfect Edition (Switch): Interesting little indie title I’m currently reviewing. Hoping to have it up soon!
- Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (PS4): I cannot wait for this game to come out now! It’s really creepy, proper dark and gory as hell!
- Catherine (PC): One of my
favouritegames on PS3 has come to PC and it is still as fun as I remember! Review coming soon!
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS4): Managed to sort out Terra’s story and now moved on to Ven’s whiny little story. I don’t think I’ll have too many issues getting it finished up in time for Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Battlefield V (XB1): Really enjoying the maps that BF5 has to offer but I have to admit that the War Stories haven’t clicked with me this time around but I’m going to try and try another one out soon.
- The Elder Scrolls Online (PC): Never rolled a Khajiit before, so wanted to change that. Currently playing in boxes and leaving half dead presents for everyone.
- The Elder Scrolls Online (PC): I have two characters on the go at the moment and really enjoying both of them.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Continuing to level my alliance alt.
- Sky Force Reloaded (XB1): There’s something really addictive about this game. It’s so nice to just pick up and play for five minutes.