What are you playing
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ (PS3): Finally after 4 years decided to go back and grab the platinum!
- Resident Evil 2 (PS4): Yeah well that’s my new drug now. Played probably over 15hrs thus far and not done. Gonna hunt as many trophies as I can and replay this until I get tired of it. So fun.
- Dead Space (XB1): Still not done with this. RE2 caught a lot of my time, but still gotta
plowthrough that backlog.
- Unreal Tournament (PS3): Nothing like a few rounds against bots to clear my head after a workday.
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS4): Hahaha! I managed to finish everything in time for Kingdom Hearts 3!
- Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One): The reason I managed to finish Birth by Sleep in time is
because I’vebeen too scared to play Resident Evil 2 for more than an hour. This game is terrifying an I absolutely love it.
- Kingdom Heart 3 (PS4): I never thought I’d get to say I’m playing this. Even after the release date was announced, I couldn’t quite grasp the idea. But I am, and it feels bloody brilliant.
- Diablo 3 (PC): Season 16 is well underway and so is my gearing. I’ve been pretty lucky this time around.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Getting my priest geared up in preparation to jump back into raiding. It’s been far too long.