Next Hearts of Iron IV expansion releasing this month
Paradox has announced the released date for Hearts of Iron IV’s next expansion. Dubbed Man the Guns will be available on February 28.
This newest add-on will add a bevvy of new features:
- Revive the Old Confederacy as the United States and provoke a new civil war, or hasten decolonization of the British Empire.
- Research new components and refit older vessels to take advantage of new knowledge or outfit your submarines with snorkels or improved stealth.
- Tailor your Admirals with new traits and skills.
- Welcome a government in exile to your democracy, boosting their legitimacy in return for more manpower and elite troops fighting to free their homeland.
- New national focuses for The Netherlands and Mexico.
- Protect your coasts from invasion or assault with anti-ship mines, or clear a path through enemy mines before you make the big push.
- Plot new shipping routes and navies by marking areas you want to avoid.
- Struggle to keep the peace by following internationally agreed upon rules, or creatively defy the world consensus by exceeding your limits.
- Add power to your beach landing by researching and producing specialized combat vehicles for your marines.
- Original music composed specifically for the Man the Guns expansion.
The Man the Guns expansion can be pre-ordered from the Paradox store or other major online retailers for $19.99.