What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Jump Force (PS4): The load times have been reduced! Huzzah!!!
- Steins; Gate Elite (PS4): Been playing through this for review hopefully it will be up tomorrow evening or Thursday morning.
- Far Cry New Dawn (XB1): Gotta finish those outposts at the harder difficulty settings. It’s as addictive as Far Cry 5
- Onimusha (PS4): After the
mindnumbinglyboring Dr Dekker, I’d figure I’d tackle something more interesting from my backlog. Haven’t played this since the PS2 era…and it reminds me why I don’t miss fixed cameras
- Ninja Gaiden Black (XB1): Most of the game is done. Have 2 chapters left, including one of the harder chapters of all of gaming: The Tower. I’m rusty, but still loving the shit out of it.
- Apex Legends: (XB1X): Trying it out and enjoying what’s there. It’s very smooth and feels like a baby of Blackout and Fortnite.
- World of Warcraft: (PC): Still cranking on with the MMO grind.
- God Eater 3: (PS4): One of those games that looked great in the advertising fluff and trailers, so having a good play.
- Final Fantasy 9 (PS4): Decided to play this only a year or so after I bought it on PS4! It’s been years since I played it through last so it’s exciting to go back and reminisce.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Still playing. Still leveling alts.
- Dirt Rally 2.0 (PS4): Tough as nails but so much fun to play through and slowly get better. I’m not too keen on racers but I think I’ll stick with this for a while longer.
- Spinnorality (PC): We’ll have a review up later this week but it’s an interesting idea executed brilliantly.