It has been announced today that Train Sim World: Main-Spessart Bahn: Aschaffenburg – Gemünden is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC! It’s the latest route add on for Dovetail Games’ Train Sim World, and you’ll be travelling along the Spessart mountain range.
Fancy hauling commuters or freight instead? You can, all in the Unreal 4 engine and the SimuGraph vehicle dynamics engine, with banking operations being a part of the route for the first time ever, with dedicated locomotives joining heavy trains to help push them up the most challenging slopes. As well as this, the simulation is packed full of expert knowledge, real world data, and accurate reproductions of sounds and performance to make your trains feel like the real thing.
- A mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns, all reproduced in exquisite detail, with every station, signal and milepost feeling incredibly real.
- Carry freight and passengers, and experience all the sights and sounds of German railways at their best.
- Control two modern icons of German motive power, the DB BR 185.2 locomotive and the DB BR 146.2 locomotive and experience push-pull operation in the DoppelStockwagen control car.
- 52 km route of the Main-Spessart Bahn route from Aschaffenburg to Gemünden.
- DB BR 185.2 in DB Traffic Red ‘Railion’ Livery.
- DB BR 146.2 in DB Traffic Red Livery.
- Habbiins 344, Laaers 560, Shimmns-u 708 and Zacns freight wagons, and features Banking locomotive operations.
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit.
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives.
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route.
- 100 Collectibles, including Route Maps, Fallen Logs, Hazard Cones, and Fence Holes, accessible tutorials to get you started quickly, and extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable.
Train Sim World: Main-Spessart Bahn: Aschaffenburg – Gemünden is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.