There’s a new number one.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 has moved into the chart at number one this week, while Red Dead Redemption 2 stays put at number two.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is keeping them both company, moving up to number three from ten and elsewhere, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild hold on at numbers 13 and 14, respectively.
This week’s top 20 chart in full:
- (*) Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- (-) Red Dead Redemption 2
- (10) Grand Theft Auto 5
- (5) FIFA 19
- (7) The Lego Movie 2 Videogame
- (1) Devil May Cry 5
- (3) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- (6) Far Cry New Dawn
- (8) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- (11) New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- (4) Anthem
- (16) Forza Horizon 4
- (-) Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
- (-) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- (9) Metro Exodus
- (15) Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- (19) Super Mario Odyssey
- (23) Marvel’s Spider-Man
- (12) Resident Evil 2
- (17) Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Numbers in brackets () denote last week’s chart position: (*) New entry, (-) No change.
Source: GFK Chart-Track