Nintendo Switch bags exclusivity for Yu-Gi-Oh! card game.
Konami Digital Entertainment, today announced that Yu-Gi-Oh!
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh!
Key features in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution include:
- Build and customise a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card video game.
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Online.
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards but where they play them.
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh!
Legacyof the Duelist content.
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game is the #1 trading card game in the world with over 25 billion cards sold. It is a game of strategy, where players create individual Decks of cards collected from Structure Decks and Booster Packs. Two players engage in a duel while using cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps.
Duelists with well-constructed Decks, dominating monsters, solid strategy and good fortune are the victors in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.