What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Saints Row 2 (XB1): Savoring every little moment of my return trip to Stilwater
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS): Grinding is tedious. Managed to fuse a few stronger demons. Hoping to
plowthrough it soon enough.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: (XB1X): Playing and Streaming this beauty of a loot shooter. With all the terrible launches of games I was looking forward to recently, it was such a relief to find that Division 2 is good. REALLY GOOD.
- World of Warcraft: (PC): Recovering from my 2-day ban for chugging some potions whilst levelling my Druid Tul’Kiran to 120. Now gearing him up for some Mythic+ action.
- Diablo 3: (PC): Whilst still needing to get my Blizzard fix, I’ve been frequenting rifts to add some paragon levels and a few pieces of gear.
- Hitman 2 (PS4): I’ve been replaying a lot of Mumbai and Whittleton Creek — strange as they contrast one another quite radically — and I’m looking forward to trying out the new Sniper Challenge!
- World of Warcraft (PC): Leveled up my alliance shaman and now gearing her up, as I’ve never played one at max level before.
- Sky Force Reloaded (XB1): Because it’s mindless fun.