What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4): Deflect, deflect, deflect, die, resurrect, die, resurrect, die, resurrect. Welcome to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS): Finally reached the endgame, but of course the next to last boss ripped through me like a hot knife through butter. More grinding to go.
- Saints Row 2 (XB1): Finished off the gangs. Now all that’s left is to take out Ultor. Still undecided about doing the DLC. Might chase down the hidden CDs and tag spots.
- Divinity Original Sin 2 (PS4): Started a new game after I realised I was severely
underleveledin my last game — and it’s just a nice excuse to play more Original Sin 2
- Hitman 2 (XB1): I’ve been playing Hantu Port and I can decide whether I like the new setting or not.
- Stellaris: Console Edition (PS4): I picked this up to review and I still can’t put this game down. I literally have zero interest in strategy games or space-stuff but this game has me losing hours.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Because it wouldn’t be me if I wasn’t playing World of Warcraft now, would it?