Whatever you do, don’t f*”k with the dog!
First, it was Thanos, and this time around it’s the turn of John Wick. With the third instalment of the “John Wick” franchise hitting movie screens as we speak, Keanu Reeves’ likeness has been transformed into digital form for a limited time mode in Fortnite X. A Short cinematic trailer sets the tone for some of the cosmetics that will be available.
The event includes a unique Wick’s Bounty LTM (Limited Time Mode) and free John Wick Challenges so players can earn free rewards, that include the Gold Coin Back Bling, One Shot Glider, and the Boogeyman Wrap. And of course, if you would rather just purchase the outfits, then you can jump into the in-game shop to get the John Wick Set, which includes the John Wick Outfit along with the Simple Sledge Pickaxe.
So what does the Wick’s Bounty event entail you ask. Well, here are the details for what you need to do to participate in matches.
- Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
- Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
- Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads
- Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around them
Once a player crosses the last point threshold, they will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match, even if they lose the point lead. The first player to 1000 tokens wins the match.