What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4): On board the Shadowbringers Hype Train!
- Team Sonic Racing (PS4): Always wanted to play one of these Sonic racing games so while I wait for Shadowbringers I’ll check this out!
- Ninja Gaiden 2 (XB1): Forgot this one was definitely harder than Ninja Gaiden Black. Now halfway through. Hoping to finish it soon.
- Persona 5 (PS4): Didn’t really know what else to play so I started a new playthrough for some reason. Kinda bummed the protagonist’s level doesn’t carry over.
- Hitman 2 (XB1): Managed to get all the Shinobi and The Butler Did It challenges sorted out. I bloody love Hitman 2.
- FIFA 19 (PS4): I’ve started my obligatory career with Charlton after spending way too much time with Arsenal, gonna get some European football for the B-Mob (lads, lads, lads).
- Life is Strange 2, Episode One (XB1): Well, technically I haven’t played it at the time of writing but by the time this week’s WWPW goes live, I’ll have started Life is Strange 2 so check back for more musings next week.
- inFAMOUS 2 (PS3): In my opinion, this is a damn good example of how to do a sequel right. Graphics took a huge boost, gameplay is quick and fluid, and the climbing mechanics have been streamlined to make them much less awkward. Plus, the characters and plot are actually good!
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PC): Season 17 started on Friday, so naturally I spent most of the weekend levelling and gearing a shiny new wizard. Give it another few days and I probably won’t log in again until the next season starts.
- World of Warcraft (PC): After a couple of weeks break, I’m back to levelling my alliance druid who has been left stranded at level 102. Of course, I’m checking multiple times a day to see if I have beta access to WoW Classic too.
- Stellaris: Console Edition (PS4): Still going strong with this one. I keep thinking I’ll get bored and move on but it hasn’t happened yet…