What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Trover Saves the Universe (PS4): From the mind that brought you, Rick and Morty comes Trover Saves the Universe. It helped pick me up a little. Trover is like the interdimensional cable episodes out of Rick and Morty, wild and insane!
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4): Shadowbringers soon!
- Bully (PS4): Still trying to reach the Platinum. The game is messing with me because trophies I thought would be a pain were easier than expected and easy trophies are causing me some difficulty. Missing 2 art classes and then I’m done.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3): Still kicking this one around. Loving it like the first time I played it.
- Fallout 4 (PS4): I thought it was about time to give Fallout 4 another chance after a couple of years and now I’m hooked on the Wasteland.
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3): I think it’s high time we all admitted this game was nowhere near as bad as the hate mob lead us to believe. Yes, it’s linear as hell, we know, but so was X, and I don’t see anyone complaining about that. Plus it has a better track record of female characters than both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III, which is pretty sad considering this game predates both of those by a decade. Oh, and the battle system is great fun. Saboteur for life.
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PC): Still playing. Still only have two Primal Ancient pieces – neither of which are good for my wizard’s build. Might be time to retire until the next season.
- World of Warcraft (PC): Still undecided whether to stick with Horde or switch to Alliance.