Become the Warrior of Darkness.
At the tail end of E3 2019, Square Enix held the 52nd Live Letter, where director and producer, Naoki Yoshida shared information on the characters you will meet in the upcoming expansion, dungeon walkthrough and
- Introduction of Shadowbringers’ Key Characters – Familiar allies such as Thancred and Y’shtola will join the Warrior of Light as they encounter new characters such as Ran’jit and Vauthry. Additional details on the key characters of Shadowbringers can be found here.
- Updates to Crafting Classes – New actions and adjustments to current actions, major updates to the crafting UI, and easing requirements to unlock existing recipes.
- Updates to Gathering Classes – New actions and traits for all classes, updates to the gathering log—including spawn time information and the ability to quickly add an alarm to remind players of spawning nodes, as well as easing requirements to unlock existing gathering points.
- System-related Updates – Increase to the glamour dresser storage capacity, updates to the retainer and achievement UI, the addition of new tomestones and gatherer/crafter scrips, and much more.
- Addition of New Worlds – The addition of the Spriggan World to the Chaos data center, and the addition of the Twintania World to the Light data center.
- Post-Release Patch Schedule
- 16th July 2019: Patch 5.01 – Launch of the normal difficulty high-level raid, Eden
- 30th July 2019: Patch 5.05 – Launch of the savage difficulty Eden raid and the new treasure hunt dungeon, Lyhe Ghiahl; release of the Allagan tomestone of Phantasmagoria currency.
Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers expansion is available on July 2nd and if you were to pre-order you can gain early access on June 28th. Final Fantasy XIV free trial is available until you reach level 35 and, I highly recommend Final Fantasy XIV to both Final Fantasy fans and MMORPG lovers around the world.
You view the entire Live Letter above and remember to check out my hands-on coverage of Shadowbringers at the recent London media tour here.