More FF7 Remake Information!
In the recent issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, they had the chance to interview Final Fantasy VII Remake director, Tetsuya Nomura who shared a few things about the upcoming title.
- The watchmen of fate (the black mist in the trailer) are mysterious beings that appear before the party wherever they go. I hope that even those who have played the original game will enjoy the new elements.
- There are quite a bit of dialogue options. We are making it so the dialogue changes depending on your response, so the sheer volume of dialogue has increased.
- The Honey Bee Inn cross-dressing event is still in. We’ve made it more modern. If we made the facility as we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering, so that was no good…
- There are quite a few additions to the scenario. While the main story itself hasn’t changed, there are a countless number of new events. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have two Blu-ray discs. (Laughs.)
- Aerith and Tifa are double heroines. One has a western-style look and the other an eastern-style look.
- We wanted Tifa to have abs, so she has an athletic body type. The ethics department at Square Enix also told us that we had to tighten her chest as not to get unnatural during all the intense action. From there we got the black underwear and fitted tank top.
- With an emphasis on immersion and exhilaration, you can fight without stress through the use of shortcuts. When you open the command menu, time slows and you can fight like a command battle.
- Each playable character has
- An item is required for MP recovery.
- For the sake of level design, we’re preparing a few new enemies where necessary.
I’m glad to see the infamous crossdressing scene is still in! I cannot wait for Final Fantasy VII Remake when it launches on March 3rd 2020 for the PlayStation 4.
Thanks, Gematsu for the translation.