Gibbous, the Kickstarter-funded, traditionally animated and hand-painted adventure is releasing on PC, Mac and Linux
- Over 60 hand-painted, detailed environments inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature.
- Fluid traditional 2D animation.
- Two protagonists and a talking ca– Okay, three. Three protagonists!
- 70+ fully voiced characters, including a special guest appearance by Doug Cockle, the voice of the Witcher.
- A lush original soundtrack featuring live instruments.
- Integrated hint system to help you when you’re stuck.
- Lovingly made near Vlad the Impaler’s birthplace
- No cutesifying or making fun of the Old Ones, praise their Dark Names.
- Did we mention the talking cat?
“Gibbous was born out of the unnatural union of comedy, cosmic horror, and local flavour – we’re born and raised in Transylvania, and our Lovecraftian world reflects that. We’ve hand-crafted an adventure game that tackles eldritch abominations with warmth, candour, and a pinch of the absurd. Plus, there’s a talking black cat. Everything’s better with a talking black cat,” said Liviu Boar, Creative Director at Stuck In Attic.