Time to get down and DiRTy 2.0 with 2 new seasons.
DiRT Rally 2.0 fans and players can expect more content this month as Season 3 releases August 27. Season Four will also drop later in the year on November 19, and we have details of what is to be included in both season passes. Featuring a mix of new courses and cars as well as classic cars and tracks from DiRT Rally and DiRT 4.
Season Three combines a mix of Rally and Rallycross content with classic cars from the original DiRT Rally. The Subaru Impreza (2001) and Ford Focus RS Rally (2001) feature as well as classic rally locations Greece and Finland. Rallycross circuit Yas Marina makes its debut – a mix of asphalt and loose surface sections located in the stadium sector of the Abu Dhabi venue. Yas Marina’s rallycross layout was introduced as the opening round of the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship.
As a bonus, players will also receive F2 Kit Car favourites with the introduction of the Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kit Car.
DiRT Rally 2.0’s Season Three content will be released as per the following schedule:
- Week 1: Subaru Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001.
- Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack.
- Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car.
- Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack.
- Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar.
- Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack.
“It’s been six months since we launched DiRT Rally 2.0 and the response from our community has been really positive. We spend a lot of time listening to our players and we’re delighted to bring them remastered classics alongside new vehicles and locations to give them a completely new experience”. said Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director at Codemasters.
Season Four will include a new rallycross location in South Africa as well as the Lydden Hill course which featured in both DiRT Rally and DiRT 4.
DiRT Rally 2.0’s Season Four content will be released as per the following schedule:
- Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa.
- Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack.
- Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack.
- Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD).
- Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack.