Novembers Hitman 2 roadmap features more content than ever before.
It’s November and it’s the one year anniversary of the release of Hitman 2 from IO Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive. To celebrate with players of the franchise, this Novembers content roadmap is the biggest ever with more surprises than ever before, and the best news is that its FREEEEEEEE.
All Hitman 2 owners will have access to a variety of Featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs, item unlocks, suit unlocks, and a legacy Elusive Target. Here’s the breakdown of what’s in store for this November:
- The Bahadur Dexterity Legacy Escalation Contract in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 7
- The Teague Temptation Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France) – Available Nov. 7
- The Great Heist Challenge Pack in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Available Nov. 7
- The Montague Audacity Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia) – Available Nov. 14
- Special Occasions Featured Contracts (All Locations) – Available Nov. 14
- Master Fortune Teller Legacy Challenge Pack in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 14
- Art of Revenge Legacy Challenge Pack in Hokkaido (Japan) – Available Nov. 14
- IO Interactive’s Hitman 2 One-Year Anniversary Livestream on Twitch –* Nov. 18*
- Blake’s Endeavor Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Nov. 21
- The Arthin Occultation Legacy Escalation Contract in Bangkok (Thailand) – Available Nov. 21
- The Szilassi Darkness Legacy Escalation Contract in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- Plumber’s Apprentice Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- Master Sniper Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy) – Available Nov. 21
- The Fixer Legacy Elusive Target in Marrakesh (Morocco) – Available Nov. 22
- The Bartholomew Hornswoggle Escalation Contract in Haven Island (Maldives) – Available Nov. 28
- The McCallister Ransack Escalation Contract in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Available Nov. 28
- The Quimby Quandary Escalation Contract in Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Nov. 28
It’s great to see games producing this amount of extra content for its players, and for free, as well as the option to also buy a season pass and experience the larger DLC’s. Good going Hitman 2, I raise my silenced pistol in salute.