SEGA has announced their plans to bring Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD to PC, via Steam, next week, on December 10th. Players who pre-order before the release or those who purchase the before the 17th will benefit from a 20% discount. The game will be priced £19.99.
The game was released last October for Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One and now PC players will be able to roll around as of the game’s famous monkeys or even everyone’s favorite hedgehog; Sonic. It also marks for PC debut for the Super Monkey Ball series.
And here’s a list of improvements made to tailor to PC players:
- Dynamic control options and full controller support: Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard + mouse support in both the main game and mini-games
- Play with unlocked framerates or fixed framerates; players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60,120,144,240, full variable FPS)
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC (Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings)
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards
- Steam Trading
- Card support
- Steam Achievement support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Controller vibration support.
- A Banana Mouse Cursor!