Lights, camera, action!
Today sees Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4 catching up with the PC version, not with choppy performance issues, but instead with a new Photo Mode to capture some glorious moments whilst you’re out and about in the wilderness.
As well as the Photo Mode PS4 players will get access to the updated story modes. Moonshiner Band expansion, emotes, and new clothing is available from today.
If you end up owning a bar selling moonshine, you can help to keep your patrons occupied with the Moonshiners Band, this should hopefully stop a few fights from breaking out between the tanked-up cowboys.
Red Dead Redemption players on PS4 will also get:
- Story Mode: Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode: Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode: Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail – “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons: Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses: Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets: Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Xbox One players can look forward to these updates arriving on January 21st.