Today marked the launch of Dandara: Trials of Fear on PS4 having conquered previous trials on Switch, Xbox One, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Quite the conquest. Check out the trailer below.
Brazil’s very own Long Hat House are to thank for creating Dandara and her 2D platforming world, with Raw Fury at the publishing helm. Exploding onto the PS4 for the first time, players who pick up this special edition will be blessed with massive amounts of new content, including:
● HIDDEN REALMS – The Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition adds 3 new areas to explore, a new big boss, new powers, gameplay mechanics, music tracks, and even a new secret ending, as well as many quality of life updates and more
● UNCOVER THE SALT – Trials of Fear adds a whole new focus on story, fleshing out the lore of the Salt and its inhabitants with new descriptions, dialogues and cutscenes for existing characters and environments
● BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION – Traverse across the esoteric world through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments
● INNOVATIVE CONTROLS – Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly in Dandara
● CHALLENGING PROGRESSION – Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn power-ups, and access areas previously unreachable
● BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD – A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions
This guy sure is happy, and so should you be – head over to the PS Store and grab yourself a copy today!