All players level 71 and above can participate!
Final Fantasy XIV – Patch 5.35 arrives today, which continues the “Save the Queen” quest series—a multi-part adventure featuring a compelling story written by renowned game creator Yasumi Matsuno (Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy XII), who also penned the narrative for Stormblood’s wildly popular Return to Ivalice alliance raid series.
This next chapter in the questline introduces the Bozjan Southern Front, a new area for players to explore, where the Bozjan Resistance has begun Operation Eagle’s Nest in a bid to regain Alermuc Fortress from the Empire.
Additionally, coinciding with the release of Patch 5.35 is the debut of the Final Fantasy XIV Community Finder, a new tool to help players search for new friends in the form of linkshells, PvP teams, or free companies to adventure with! The Community Finder page can be found here.
Further details on Patch 5.35 content may be found below:
- Resistance Weapon Enhancement Quest Series “Save the Queen” Update – Adventurers can enhance powerful weapons obtained in the first chapter of this quest series by participating in a variety of in-game content, including the new Bozjan Southern Front.
- New Large-Scale Battle Content: “Bozjan Southern Front” – Join a team of up to 72 players to assist the Bozjan Resistance in their mission to rout the IVth Imperial Legion. This new area includes both story-focused quests and additional challenges for players of all playstyles.
- Addition of New Housing Wards – Three new housing wards, each with a corresponding subdivision, will be added to each residential district, bringing hundreds of new plots for players to purchase. Apartments will also be added to each of these wards and subdivisions.
- New Game+ Updates – Players can now experience the A Realm Reborn main scenario questline—which has been streamlined as of Patch 5.3—while retaining their current character and level.
- Crafter and Gatherer Content Update: “Skysteel Tools” – The latest update to this questline will allow Disciples of the Land and Hand to further upgrade their Skysteel Tools to aid in crafting and gathering.
- New Items, Recipes, Mount, Minion, Emote, Hairstyle and more.
Full patch notes for 5.35 can be found here.