Merge Games announced Finnish developer, Still Runningâ€™s, Zombie Kill of the Week: Reborn; a challenging, intensely fast-paced, 2D survival shooter. The game is scheduled for release on March 16th for PC on Steam (Â£4.99 â‚¬5.99 $6.99).
The goal of the game is pretty straight forward: survive for as long as possible under increasingly frantic conditions. The game also has added layers of depth and huge variety of features and customization available.
Players earn money for slaughtering zombies which is useful, as you can spend big on an arsenal of over twenty-five different weapons. Players also need cash to open doors and activate jumps in order to reach new areas of the map. In short, the longer you survive, the more weapons and prizes you get.
Surviving longer also gains ZKW Points which can be traded in to totally customize playerâ€™s characters and weapons, buy different perks, open new maps, and a lot lot more! Survival is all about the margins, and every little extra helps!
The PC version will also feature an exclusive level editor that allows member of the ZKW Reborn community to create their own maps and then share them for everyone to enjoy. Endless permutations and maps means endless challenges.
Here are some of the game’s features:
- Kill zombies with a very wide arsenal of weapons, including: Chainsaw, RPG, D.O.M., katana and many more
- Over 20 Steam Achievements
- 4 stunning maps
- Exclusive Level Editor for PC. Create your own custom maps, then upload and share them with friends.
- Cooperative multiplayer for up-to 4 players
- Full controller support
- Online highscores
- Weapon and Player customization
- Skills, trophies and perks
- Original sound tracks composed by Roland La Goy
- Cross-platform play with Android & Mobile, allowing you to play on the go