To prepare for the UK retail release of Dying Light later this week on February 27th, Techland unveiled the Dying Light My Apocalypse Collectors Edition. A very unique special edition of its critically acclaimed zombie action game which is currently available to pre-order exclusively from GAME for Â£250,000.
Yep, you read that right: Â£250,000. This one-off edition of the game is only available for one UK-based customer and includes a crazy amount of content detailed below.
When your life is on the line in an apocalypse, itâ€™s best to come prepared. The centerpiece of this one-of-a-kind edition is a fortified zombie apocalypse-proofed house that will be built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins. The house comes fully equipped with all live-in amenities and also includes an upper deck with vantage points and an escape hatch, arsenal storage for weaponry, and of course a living area with TV, Xbox One, and the latest sound system to play Dying Light on.
Here’s a list of the content included:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs
- A trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant.
- Be Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- 4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- 2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders