Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with Ubisoft’s Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios and adapted by Ubisoft Kiev, Rogue takes players into the mid-18th century during the Seven Years War. Starting in 1752, players follow Shay Patrick Cormac, a former member of the Brotherhood who turned into an Assassin Hunter and experience the Assassin’s Creed universe through the eyes of a Templar.
The development team in Kiev has partnered with Tobii Tech to incorporate eye tracking input as part of the gameplay. Its the first game of this scale to incorporate this technology, players will be immersed in the Assassin’s Creed universe thanks in part to the “infinite screen” experience the Tobii Tech will provide.
A Collector’s Bundle is available exclusively on Uplay Shop. It includes a collector’s box, an art book, 3 lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack. Players will also get access to two extra single player quests and additional in-game items.
Rogue for Windows PC can be purchased from uPlay, Steam, Game, Amazon and selected game retailers.
Want to know if your PC can run AC: Rogue? Then look further than the specs below:
Minimum and Recommended PC Configuration
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DIRECT X: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series Intel HD4600, HD5200
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.