Starting now and leading up to the release of Forza Motorsport 6 on 18th September, Microsoft will be revealing new cars each week along with additional information on the new tracks being brought to the racing world as well.
Todayâ€™s Forza Garage announcement kicks off with the announcement of ten FIA Formula E cars making their gaming debuts. Last weekendâ€™s 2015 Formula E season finale brought city circuit racing back to the city of London after a 40-year hiatus. NEXTEV TCR driver Nelson Piquet Jr. was crowned as the first Formula E champion after finishing seventh place at the Battersea Park circuit, earning enough points to secure the first Formula E title.
Here are the first announced cars:
- 2015 Formula E #55 Amlin Aguri Spark
- 2015 Formula E #11 ABT
- 2015 Formula E #10 Trulli
- 2015 Formula E #99 NEXTEV TCR
- 2015 Formula E #27 Andretti Formula E Spark
- 2015 Formula E #23 Venturi 1
- 2015 Formula E #21 Mahindra M2Electro
- 2015 Formula E #9 e.dams-Renault
- 2015 Formula E #6 Dragon Racing
- 2015 Formula E #2 Virgin Racing VIR 01E