With a few weeks away from release, Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios are giving players a chance to test out Forza Motorsport 6 with the release of a demo.
The sampler features a sampling of the 460 cars and 26 tracks found in-game, as well as new features such as night racing, genre-defining car handling and physics, cloud-powered Drivatar opponents and Rivals events, where players challenge one another in hot lap competitions.
Everyone who plays the demo will automatically get the new Ford GT delivered to their Forza 6 garage for the sweet price of FREE.
Additionally, the demo kicks off the Forza Fuel Challenge. Xbox is selecting three drivers from the UK for an all-expenses paid trip to Circuit of the Americas, Texas to experience the ultimate Forza challenge.
Among the lucky three winners, the two fans with the top lap times in the official Forza Fuel Rivals challenge found in the demo will be chosen. While a third spot goes to a wild card as one additional winner will be chosen at random just for taking part. Players must complete the entire demo before the Forza Fuel Rivals challenge will be available.
Both the developer and publisher has also released the list of vehicles available Forza Motorsport 6 Fast & Furious Car Pack. These cars will be available to Ultimate Edition and Deluxe Edition owners for free. All other players will be able to purchase this pack separately.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1969 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Ford Escort RS1600 Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F5 Fast & Furious Edition
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Toyota Supra RZ Fast & Furious Edition
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
- 2002 Nissan Fairlady Z Fast & Furious Edition
- 2001 Honda S2000 Fast & Furious Edition