Io-Interactive outlined the full release details for Hitman. Agent 47’s first contracts will be available on March 11th 2016.
Players can buy the game for $59.99 (USD), which includes all of the content, access to all live events and guaranteed access to the Hitman Beta; which will be PC/PS4 exclusive.
Additionally, the new Intro Pack can be pre-ordered starting this November for $34.99(USD) and will include all launch content on Day 1 including Live Events and Contracts for those locations. Players who’ve purchased the Intro pack will have the opportunity to upgrade their Intro Pack to include the remaining content for $29.99.
Content available on Day 1:
- Three huge sandbox locations: Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh
- Six campaign missions with 40 unique ways to take out your main targets
- Four Contracts mode for all locations with around 800 potential targets
Post launch content will include:
- One new sandbox location per month in April (Thailand), May (USA) and June (Japan)
- Each location will come with additional missions, signature kills and more Contracts targets
- New locations will open up new weapons, tools and disguises for all locations
- Contracts mode for all locations
Live content kicking off on March 11th:
- Weekly live events: including targets which will appear one-time-only for limited time only
- Weekly Io-Interactive developer team created Contracts
- Monthly promoted best community created Contracts
- New items such as weapons and disguises
“We’ve had a lot of feedback since we announced HItman that has helped us shape these next steps,” said Hannes Seifert, studio head at Io-Interactive. “It’s important that we listen to fans and that we’re open with what we’re doing. So today we’re sharing details on our release plan and we’re announcing something the community has asked for: a new price to enter the game at launch.”