During BlizzCon 2015, Blizzard Entertainment announced that Worldof Warcraft: Legion is now available for preorder at wowlegion.com.
Players who preorder either digital version will be able to immediately boost one character to level 100. Additionally, they’ll get early access to the brand-new hero class coming with Legion: the Demon Hunter. And those who wish to prepare multiple characters for battle against the Burning Legion also now have the option to purchase additional level-100 character boosts directly through the game at £40 each.
“World of Warcraft: Legion is one of the most intense chapters in the Warcraft saga yet, filled with features and content that will push new and veteran heroes to their limits,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Whether players want to boost a new character or get a head start on mastering a Demon Hunter, they’ll be primed and ready to battle the Burning Legion when the expansion launches next summer.”
World of Warcraft: Legion will be available in a Standard Edition (physical and digital versions available; £34.99) and as a Digital Deluxe Edition (£49.99), which contains the following in-game bonuses for World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games:
- World of Warcraft: Illidari Felstalker Mount and Nibbles Pet
- Heroes of the Storm: Felstalker Mount—*Charge down the lanes of the Nexus and wreak havoc on the opposing team astride this fierce fanged terror.
- StarCraft II: Fel Protoss Portraits.
- Diablo III: Wings of the Betrayer.
Those who still prefer a physical copy, Blizzard has your back. World of Warcraft: Legion will also be available in a retail-only Collector’s Edition, which includes the digital bonuses from the Digital Deluxe Edition along with a full-color hardcover art book, a behind-the-scenes two-disc Blu-ray/DVD set, a CD soundtrack, and a mouse pad.
Here’s a rundown of new features to expect in the Legion expansion:
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles.
- Boost to Level 100 when pre-ordering.
- New Feature: Order Hall where you can unite fellow NPC members of your class’s order to carry out missions at your command.
- New PvP Honor System featuring a range of new PvP-specific powers as you face the opposing faction in Arenas and Battlegrounds.