The Coalition has revealed the Standard and Ultimate Editions for Gears of War 4. Both editions are now available for pre-order at the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store and GAME.
Pre-ordering either edition will reward players with an exclusive Vintage Del Gear Pack featuring a Vintage Del character model, emblem, two Vintage weapon skins and a special Vintage Del bounty as an added bonus.
Available both digitally and at retail, the Ultimate Edition will go for £79.99 and includes the Season Pass; which is worth £39.99. The Season pass will provide players with a bevvy of additional content such as:
- Exclusive Vintage VIP Pack featuring Vintage JD and two Vintage weapon skins
- 24 additional DLC maps (two per month for a year) for private play on dedicated servers
- Exclusive Developer Playlist that grants access to new maps, modes
- Features that can be tested prior to broad release
- Six Gear Packs which unlocks characters and weapon skins, emblems, equipment and boosts
The Ultimate Edition also includes a limited edition SteelBook and early access to game by having the opportunity to play it 4 days early on October 7th.
Those who prefer the regular edition will be able to pick up the game on October 11th for £49.99.