Team17 and independent studio Roll7 have released the definitive versions of OlliOlli2 and Not A Hero for Xbox One.
The two top independent smash hits have received additional content for their release on Xbox One.
First, OlliOlli2: XL Edition offers players the chance to play the most requested fan feature: FreeSkate mode. Along with this new mode, here’s a quick rundown of the game’s features:
- Five new worlds, 50 new Amateur and Pro Levels and 250 new Challenges to tear through
- Play with friends in Combo-Rush, a local multiplayer mode for 2-4 players. Go head-to-head across 100 different levels and Combo your way to the top of the scoreboard
- Brand new Free-Skate mode
While Not A Hero: Super Snazzy Edition adds 3 brand new, exclusive levels enabling the player to play as the purple mayoral candidate, BunnyLord:
- A dynamic mix of run-and-gun gameplay and cover-based shootouts!
- 9 different heroes to choose between, each with their own distinct gameplay style and crime-murdering abilities
- Me, Myself and BunnyLord: an all new adventure featuring 3 new missions with new baddies, settings and challenges. Plus the ability to play as BunnyLord himself for the first time ever!
Both games are available individually from the Xbox Store for Â£9.99 / $14.99 / 12,99 â‚¬ each or as the BunnyLord Pro Hater Pack which includes both games for Â£14.99 / $20.99 / 19,49 â‚¬.