Ubisoft has released the Underground expansion for Tom Clancyâ€™s The Division for PC and Xbox One. Underground is available with the Season Pass or can be purchased separately for Â£11.99. The add-on will be available for PS4 on August 2.
In the Underground expansion, agents must fight a war on two fronts. Below the streets of New York, enemy factions are regrouping and preparing a large-scale attack. Players will confront these threats with up to three friends as they explore randomly generated dungeons comprised of subways, tunnels and sewers and recover powerful loot. While in Hellâ€™s Kitchen, the Dragonâ€™s Nest Incursion offers the biggest challenge to date where, the Cleaners are developing a devastating new weapon and have set their sights on the Base of Operations as their first target.
Here are some of the perks added with the Underground DLC:
- B.L.I.N.D.: Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE: Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest: Set enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer: Boost the entire group with this ultimate support set.
Additionally, Ubisoft released Update 1.3 on PC and Xbox One; while the update will be available to PS4 players on July 5th. Here’s what the update entails:
- Find and equip nine new weapon types
- Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel in Challenge mode for better rewards
- Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier rewards in incursions and select missions
- Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set
- Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations