Boss Key Productions has announced that a new LawBreakers beta will take place this weekend, from Saturday, July 9 to Sunday, July 10 between 9am PDT and 9pm PDT each day (5pm to 5am BST).
The Promenade map which first debuted at E3 last month will be added to this beta along with the Overcharge game mode and the initial four roles (eight characters).
Here’s a handful of updates that have been implemented so far:
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%
Feel free to read the full announcement over the LawBreakers’ blog.