Publisher Team17 and Cambridge based independent developer Ghost Town Games have released their couch co-op cooking game, Overcooked, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Players will cook through 30 campaign levels featuring a whole host of unusual kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil.
The campaign can be played solo or engaged in classic, chaotic couch co-op for up to 4 players. Players will have to cook a range of different dishes and work together in order to become the most effective and ultimate team. Once youâ€™ve finished playing as a team, you can even go head to head in 9 versus competitive levels for either 2 or 4 players.
Here’s a handy list of what to expect in Ghost Town Games’ cooking game:
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs
- Play with two people sharing the same controller
- 11 achievements to unlock