Capcom has released a new update for their latest fighter, Street Fighter V. The newest update includes the return of Street Fighter III 2nd Impact’s Urien. This newest addition to the roster can be purchased for 100,000 Fight Money or $5.99 / â‚¬5.99 / Â£4.99 real currency.
Along with Urien, the developer also added Daily Targets allowing players to earn extra Fight Money and purchase additional content on a regular basis. Each Daily Target has a time limit, so players will need to log-in to cash in on these. Rewards range between 100 and 5000 Fight Money.
Versus CPU mode has also *finally* been added along with new Environmental Stage KOâ€™s.
Along with the aforementioned content, here’s a list of additional tweaks for this month’s update:
- Fighter Profiles are updated and stat tracking will now go live.
- Colors 3-10 on default, and battle costumes for all confirmed DLC characters will now be included for all Season Pass holders.
- Existing and future premium costumes will now include colors 3-10 when purchased. This will be retroactive for those that have already purchased the premium costumes.
- Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99/ â‚¬4.99 / Â£3.99
- Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) â€“ 85k FM/$4.99 / â‚¬4.99 / Â£3.99
- DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) â€“ 40k FM/$1.99 / â‚¬1.99 / Â£1.69
- DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) â€“ 40k FM/$1.99/ â‚¬1.99 / Â£1.69